Ticket Priority Levels and Response Times*
Low - Within 30 days of request
Includes product questions, feature requests and development issues. Also, this may include replacement items that we do not have or need to order.
- Intermittent problems with workstation but user still able to remain productive.
- Non-critical tutorial questions.
- User productivity may be slightly affected but never completely halted.
- User requesting assistance with copying or moving of non-critical files.
- Technical consultations for pending purchases.
Medium - Within 14 business days of request
Routine support requests that impact a single user or non-critical software or hardware error.
- Individual computer problems in computer labs.
- Single user may be able to use other workstations to remain productive.
- User productivity affected but not completely halted.
- Frequently used software corrupted and needing re-installation.
- Software/Hardware installations, upgrade, etc.
High - Within 72 hours
Not urgent, but a significant issue affecting a single user; or an issue that is degrading the performance and reliability of supported services; however, the services are still operational. Support issues that could escalate to Urgent if not addressed.
- Setting up new user accounts which have been properly submitted.
- Single user unable to use other workstations to remain productive.
- Printing issues for one or multiple users.
- Locked or restricted staff or faculty user accounts.
Urgent - Day of request. (Depending on staff availability)
Represents a complete loss of service, with a problem or issue impacting a significant group of individuals or any mission critical issue affecting a single person. No workaround exists.
- Critical network server is down.
- Entire computer lab is down.
- A portion of the network is down (connectivity lost).
- Administrative application/system down.
- E-mail not routing or down.
- Campus Internet connection is lost or slows enough to drop connections.
- Designated key users impacted by issues.
Note: For perceived Urgent requests, you must follow up a ticket with a phone call.
*Response time commitments do not promise a complete resolution within the stated time frames.