Setting up your printer
- If you have not already done so, please log off and the login to your computer. (The server will automatically attach the printer upon login)
- Click on Start > Devices and Printers
- Find the School printer and then right mouse click over that printer and select Printing Preferences.
- With the printer preferences dialogue open, there are two changes that you will need to make on this tab.
- Select the ‘Duplex’ drop down and then select “Off”.
- Change the ‘Color/Black and White’ option to “Black and White”.
- You then want to select the ‘Valid Access’ tab and then enter your room code in the User Code field. Once completed, you should hit Apply and then OK and close out any open windows.
Obtain your user code from the office or by submitting a ticket.